Established: December 3, 2016
President Shinya Kajihara
MangaArt (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes the importance of privacy and personal information protection for end-users, and strives to aptly manage personal information according to the following personal information protection policy.
1. Matters relating to the acquisition, use and provisioning of personal information
(1) When the Company requests that you provide personal information, we clearly state the purpose of use, and we utilize such information within the scope of the purpose of utilization. If the Company needs to use your information outside the scope of the purpose of utilization, the Company will contact you to obtain your agreement beforehand.
(2) The Company shall utilize, handle, and manage the personal information including those which were passed from a third party in relation to the assigned business, within the scope of the purpose of utilization. In cases in which it is necessary that personal information be passed to our assignees, we select assignees who can ensure the safety of said information and we conduct the necessary and appropriate oversight of the handling of held personal information by assignees.
(3) The Company does not provide personal information except for in the following cases.
When the customer agrees to do so.
When disclosure of personal information is required in accordance with laws and regulations.
When it is necessary to protect vital interests, such as human life, health, or property.
Other cases in which the disclosure is permitted by law.
2. Safety of personal information
(1) The Company takes strict safety measures to avoid ilegal access, loss, destruction, falsification or leaking of personal infromation.
(2) If the customer requires that personal information held by the Company be deleted, we will handle it immediately only after first confirming the identity of the person who requested that the Company do so. In such cases we may ask you to submit personal information for identity confirmation.
3. Compliance with laws, regulations and other rules
With respect to the handling of personal information, we comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other rules.
4. Matters relating to the development and improvement of the personal information protection and management system
(1) JIS Q 15001: All managers and employees shall implement the Company’s personal information protection and management system, which is in line with the JIS Q15001:2006 standard.
(2) The personal Information protection and management system shall be improved according to changes in related laws, regulations and rules, and changes in the social environment.
5. Handling inquiries and complaints
If you have any inquiries or complaint please contact us as follows.
Akihabara Radio Kaikan 1F 1-15-16 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0021, Japan
In charge of personal information protection and management.
We do not accept inquiries by visiting our office.